| || |
The feature rich MTP3250, including GPS provides a complete package for TETRA service, coupled with the addition of a full keypad. Additional versatility is provided by Bluetooth connectivity for accessories and collaborative devices. This TETRA radios is optimised for excellent audio performance and durability for use in all types of noisy and demanding situations where user safety is paramount. This terminal incorporates a new side connector for increased ruggedness. Providing higher power will increase range and in-building performance, and so Motorola has added Class 3L (1.8W) power output option. Taken together with high receive sensitivity, the MTP3250 has the capability for maintaining communications in the most demanding situations.
Simple but Powerful User Interface
To minimise staff training costs, MTP3250 leverages an instantly familiar cellular phone style user interface. It also includes a display which can supports 26,200k vivid colours and large scalable fonts. Usability is further enhanced through a customisable menu and full numeric keypad that combine to make device interaction fast and intuitive.
Unified Communications, Integrated Safety
• Trunked and conventional operation modes
• Full duplex PABX and PSTN interconnection
• Personnel safety and emergency call features
• Optional integrated GPS for personnel tracking
Productivity-enhancing Data Applications
Features the industry's largest application developer program that offers customized data applications tailored to your business needs: location tracking, work order ticket management, dispatch, and telephony.
| || |
One Device for all Critical Communications
The MTP3250 radio takes advantage of all the benefits of TETRA digital technology to drive workforce productivity and safety. These include exceptional audio quality with full duplex voice services, PABX and PSTN interconnection, individual and group calls, priority and emergency calls, Short Data Services and Localisation Services. The MTP3250 also benefits from the inherent protection of TETRA digital signalling. Coupled with the Mutual Authentication feature the MTP3250 provides a secure communications platform. It goes without saying that Motorola radios are designed for reliability and support, no matter how critical the mission.
High Performance, Built to Last
• Rugged and designed for optimum reliability in harsh conditions
• Superior audio quality for the most demanding environments
• Comprehensive range of accessories to provide a tailored solution
• Optimised user interface
• Remote programming facility for cost effective radio terminal management
• High Audio power, matched to clarity and usablity
• High resolution colour display
• Built to meet the challenges of fireground, riots and tea breaks.
• IP55 and new tough bottom and side connector
• Maintaining contact over longer ranges, and in buildings.
Instantly with Bluetooth Data
Connect wirelessly to Bluetooth data devices making it easy to share information real-time.